Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Rotax 532 Manuals needed

Default Rotax 532 Manuals needed

I simply can't find any Rotax 532 manuals online. I noticed the Rotax site has the Operations and Maintenance manuals and Illustrated Parts Catelog for the 503/582, but why not the 532? I would also love to get my hands on the Repair/Overhaul manual for this engine. Does anyone have any manuals for the 532 that they can post? Thanks!

Default Re: Rotax 532 Manuals needed

You may want to look in some other areas..

the 532 I believe was actually a snowmobile engine that was converted...
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

Default Re: Rotax 532 Manuals needed

I wouldn't be that hard on the 532, my last B model Avid had one and it performed quite nicley. One other thing I liked about it was with the points ignition, it was real easy to hand prop. I think that most 2 stroke engine outs are fuel related, too lean, plugged filter, running out of fuel, ect, so the single ignition doesn't scare me that much either. Parts are still available for them, and they are very simalar to the 582 so most things in the 582 manual applies to the 532. If I had a 532 and was going to replace it, I wouldn't be thinking about replaceing it with a 582, I'd go with a 912 Rotax or second choice a Jabiru. Take care, Jim Chuk