Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Thanks

Default Thanks

I know it is a bit early, but wanted to thank everyone who has posted on this site in the past year. While all posts don't pertain to me or my particular aircraft, I generally gleen some tidbit of info that may be useful at some point of my building and flying. For those that responded to my posts for info a special thanks. Keep the info flowing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Dick B

Default Re: Thanks

Dick, what a thoughtful post, I couldn't agree more.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Thanks from the UK too.

P.S I still think the 912 should be run at 5000 rpm !!

As a newby here, I too am reading and learning about the KF aircraft. I read it daily and learn something new most every day.

Thanks to all who post!

Smile Re: Thanks

Hello Everyone

Merry Christmas to all from Western Canada. I have found this forum to be a valuable source of both information and support, especially for us recent Kitfoxer`s. Just this morning I took my New Zealand grand-daughter for a short hop and we passed the 200 hour mark on my Vixen just as we touched down. It had 135 from the original California owner/builder when I imported it last fall. I have more fun with it every time I fly!!

Have a great holiday season.

Don Hudgeon
    Summerland,BC

Yeah... good post... Buying a kitfox is not a question of "if"... it's a "when" thing for me... planning a move this year, etc... gotta get that done first... this is a great site, centered around a great product, by outstanding people. Thanks to all who post, the moderators and the Kitfox ownership.

Andrew
    NOKITFOXYET

I can't add something thanks for everybody who had help me and merry christmas and happy new year from France i wish you a lot of hours in kitfox !