Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Dollars...???

Default Dollars...???

I need your help guys! ... and I understand this is only your opinion, but that's what I'm asking for.

Let's just say, for example, that a good condition Kitfox IV with a 912 Ul is worth $25,000.

If that's the baseline, then what's a KF IV with a Blue Head 582 worth (same condition, smae avionics same everything else?)

IF the KF IV with a 912 UL is worth $25K, what an Avid Mk IV with a 582 worth (again... same everything else)?

And the other way... if a KF IV with a 912 UL is worth $25K, what's a FK 6 or 7 with the same 912 Ul worth (again... same everything else)?

Your opinions ..... please.

Did I open a can of worms?

Cheers,
    Ackselle

Default Re: Dollars...???

Can of worms-- Yeah. Exactly.

Really from the hip: You can figure on $5-10K (US) premium for a 912, all things being the same, but of course they never are.

Watch Barnstormers. This is still the best idea of what is selling and what isn't. You'll find Kitfox, Avid and nearly every other experimental for sale listed there.
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

Default Re: Dollars...???

Barnstormers is great to see what's for sale.... but it only shows the ASKING price... there seems to be little consistency between model/age/features/condition and the advertised price.

That's one of the shortcomings of a free service.... there's no real commitment from the seller.