Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kiev Success

Default Re: Kiev Success

Dick,

LOL! I am betting I drove past your strip this spring. I was wandering all over the area looking for little strips. Guess next time I will have to stop in.

I would definitely appreciate any pictures and specifications.

By the way, my son just graduated from Embry-Riddle with a degree in Aerospace Engineering and was commisioned into the AF. First one in the family to get commisioned out of many generations of enlisted members. He was lucky enough to get awarded a pilot slot in AF pilot traing and is currently stationed at Laughlin AFB, TX. He is currently in Peublo. Co for initial flight training then heads back to Laughlin. Yep, I'm a proud papa!

Default Re: Kiev Success

I spoke with Darrel at Warp Drive and since they had the info on the Warp taper tip I currently have on the plane he informed me that I have the new style hub so I am guessing the prop you have will not fit my engine. He also stated that the straight blade is much better for floats than a taper tip.