Thanks Paul. Clark, The VP is nice. I have a 912iS engine. It doesn't run through the VP so there is electricity running outside the VP so you don't really have a comprehensive representation of your power when you look on the screen. But, I don't really know if the engine stuff will come through the screen via the EMU. I know there is a bunch of configuring I have to do with the G3X yet. I am really not the guy to talk to about anything electrical. I have a severe aversion to it so I am certainly going to come off biased. You can read the VP manual by downloading it from their website. It is very thorough. It has sections that specifically deal with different engines etc etc. They even tell you how to provide power to the LED lighted switches. Paul understands it, that is evident. Im not sure how I would do the electrical if I were to build a second system. I maxed out the power switches but I still have room to provide power from pins I have not used. I believe my VP has 10 switches and 24 power pins. I guess they provide more power pins than switches for things like the lights. I have one switch but my two landing lights are on separate pins so that the Wig Wag function works. Just one example. VP customer service is very good also.