Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Canadian Kitfox Owner's / Insurance

Cupar, SK, Canada CLC4 Loon Creek Airfield

Question Canadian Kitfox Owner's / Insurance

Hi, I am wanting to put all coverage, that is liability, hull not in motion and hull in motion on a Canadian registered Kitfox Outback. I am not having much luck finding a company that will put the hull in motion coverage on the policy, I can get liability and hull not in motion no problems. I would be very appreciative of any leads to a company that would provide the hull in motion coverage.

Default Re: Canadian Kitfox Owner's / Insurance

I sent you a private message which includes necessar contacts for AON insurance in Edmonton who insured my Kitfox.

Thanks Papa Beach!

I called AON last week and am awaiting there reply, I might give them a call tomorrow and see whats out there.

I purchased insurance from Park Aviation. It's a group insurance...you need to be a member of UPAC to buy it. They(Park Ins.) are in Pitt Meadows, B.C...Dan

I am a member of UPAC and have an application in with Park Aviation, they actually get insurance thru AIM. AON gets insurance from AIM as well , so I think I will be able to get something. What model do you have and what type of coverage,(liability, hull not in motion,hull in motion), do you have and how much?

We have a Classic 4-120( that we just purchased @ Oshkosh)... $500,000. 3rd party and $20,000. "all risk not in motion" is about $420.00/year. Add another $1600.00 for "in flight"

Congrats on the new plane!!!

I knew that the hull in motion would be expensive, that sure starts to add up! Of course we need some pics of your new kitfox! Thanks for the info Dan,