Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check Ride Jitters

Talking Re: Check Ride Jitters - Not any more!

It's Finished!!!!

I'm now King Air Qual'd!

Thanks to all who kept me in your thoughts and prayers. It's been a great ride and I'm looking ahead now at the opportunities the lay in wait. (BIG SIGH OF RELIEF) Now, to only get Mamma to sign off on that Series 7 SS purchase.

John and Deb, If a young (31yr old) kid calls asking a ton of questions and sets up an appointment to visit the factory next spring...It'd be me!

Dan B, I'm going to be out in Sierra Vista shortly. Would love to head to Mesa and talk Kitfoxs with you and anyone else in that area if possible.
    Last edited by Pilot4Life; 07-23-2010 at 03:23 PM.
    Chris Holaday
    Looking at the Model 5 or newer for size!

Default Re: Check Ride Jitters

Congrats Chris-wasn't as bad as you imagined - was it?? Now you get to fly in stuff the whirlybirds won't tackle. Good experience and adventures lie ahead, enjoy.

Dick B

Chris,
    Congrats on passing that CK Ride...one more feather in your cap! You are more than welcome to come out to Mesa when you are here. Fair warning though...you might time it to be just in time to help with the wind screen install
    Dan B
    Mesa, AZ

Thanks again to all!

Dan, That would be great! It'd give me some hands-on experience with a real pro! Looking forward to meeting up with you. Where's the Desert Fox Squadron out of again? Any chance of an EAA Event in the next couple months. Now that I know more about FW flying, those things would make more sense and make it that much more enjoyable. Thanks again!
    Chris Holaday
    Looking at the Model 5 or newer for size!

Chris,
    Point of order...that would be pro at taking a long time to build
    Dan B
    Mesa, AZ