Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Prospective builder @ osh on Mon/ 26th

Default Prospective builder @ osh on Mon/ 26th

Hello to everyone. I have been lurking for some time now, and I think now is the best time to chime in. I have been looking for a plane that has all the performance and size that I want. Until recently I really never considered a Kitfox or anything that wasn,t made from aluminum. But the Series 7 has really gotten my attention. I need a place to put a future William Wynn Big Boy corvair and the 7 looks like a great fit. Thought the Zenith 750 was the right one, but just cant get past folding wing on some of their other designs. Really like the sonex, but I want a real folding wing to keep costs down. Only live 6 miles from local airport.
    I will be @ osh on Mon /26 , and would like to talk to anyone with a KF that could give me some info on this airplane. If you will be available Mon and would like to visit, please e-mail me . I plan on staying until at least after the Chicago concert.
    Thank you to all, I can be reached @ scanman55@partnercom.net

Default Re: Prospective builder @ osh on Mon/ 26th

scanman55, somehow missed your post back on the 10th. Kitfox Aircraft will be displaying at least 2 factory Kitfox's at Oshkosh this year. You can gather much of your needed info. right at the Kitfox tent. You can try them on for size. There should be several of our members flying in this year also and they are always happy to help. See you at the big show.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Prospective builder @ osh on Mon/ 26th

We'll have 3 at the Show... and hopefully many builders also...

See you there !!
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"