Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Desert Fox Squadron Fly in update.

Thumbs up Desert Fox Squadron Fly in update.

Sleeping arrangements for couples are completely spoken for at Thunder Ridge for the annual Desert Fox Squadron fly in March 26-28th. Couples wishing to reserve lodging may be directed to Wickenburg, AZ. Wickengburg is only 12 miles from Thunder Ridge and transportation will be available to and from the motels. We've never run out of sleeping space for couples before so it looks like this could be a record attendance for the fly in. Still room for singles to lodge at the airpark so make your arrangements now by letting Cara know how many you are bringing and what your needs are. This will help her plan for food also and we don't want to run out of that.
    Looking forward to seeing you all there.

P.S.
    I was out a week ago with Phil Laker and Mike Bergland scouting two new fly out routes. Two separate routes are planned for different skill levels. W little canyon flying for those game. One is about one hour long and the other will be two hours or slightly more including travel time to and from.
    We are getting rain again today so the desert should be green and full of flowers by the end of the month.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Desert Fox Squadron Fly in update.

Hi Guys,

I will do my best to be there. Worlds best flyin.

Clint Bazzill

Looking forward to seeing you Clint. Bring a sleeping bag. Cara says she's never had so many RSVP's so it will be crazy. Talked to Stan yesterday. Said they'll have plenty of food. Weather today - 83 degrees and more sunshine than we can use.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

sitting here watching the days count down to this great event, knowing many are getting ready and I can't go
    maybe a web cam aimed perfectly so I could watch and dream of one day making the trip.
    Have a fun safe weekend everyone

Mic, I'll try to take some good photos this time. Just got in a Go-Pro HD Hero camera and a X170 from Drift. Hoping I'll get a chance to test them tomorrow if I can figure out what to mount them to. Hoping for a quick test flight tomorrow to see if they will pan out. I'm thinking the HD out the front and the X170 on the tail skid pointing backwards if the remote works that far apart from the camera.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear