For a PowerPoint rendering, that's a remarkable effort; well done!

I'll offer some comments, questions and suggestions. Feel free to accept, reject or mock them, as you wish!

1. Since you have Lane switches, I presume that you're using a Rotax iS engine. The ECU and Fuse Box for those engines manage DC power generation without pilot intervention. Alternator switches are not required.

2. If you are using a Rotax iS engine, then you also need Start Power and Battery Backup switches (they can be combined in a single switch). Perhaps that's your "Ignition" toggle? If so, the Battery Backup side should be maintained, not momentary.

3. I don't see an Engine Start switch.

4. If this is a VFR airplane, why install a very expensive standby EFIS? If you're VMC, then there's zero need for an emergency attitude indicator. You might consider a multi-function instrument like the MGL Blaze ASV-2 or the Radiant Instruments UMFI-22-GEN2 as cheaper alternatives that will provide altitude, vertical speed and airspeed.

5. Do you have a diagram of your electrical system design? I ask because I've never seen an airplane with two Master Switches and it seems unnecessarily complex. Consider reading Bob Nuckolls' book, The AeroElectric Connection. Since publishing the book, he's developed a new electrical architecture (Z-101B) that he considers state-of-the-art for Experimental aircraft. It's not directly applicable to Rotax engines, but it's a good starting point and a valuable learning tool.

6. Keep in mind that the Kitfox is not a "load-hauler" airplane; you're working within a limited max gross weight. Given that the iS engines include two stators, carrying two main batteries and an avionics backup battery is probably overkill for even an IFR platform, let alone VFR. The likelihood of losing two stators or two batteries in the same flight are near zero. Recommend eliminating one battery and sizing the remaining one IAW Rotax guidance (see chapter 24 of the engine installation manual).

7. Why install a heated pitot tube (and associated wiring and warning light) in a VFR airplane? Unless you plan to install an external alternator -- a third(!) source of power -- this will be a significant portion of your available amps.

8. Radiant Instruments' catalog is sprinkled with re-badged off-the-shelf products from other companies. Their USB charger is one example. It's a Molex product that Radiant resells. Buy it from Digi-Key at half of Radiant's price. Here is the Molex Mini50 connector to feed power to the unit, and here are the crimped sockets to populate the connector (buy ten; you'll need to practice crimping them to find the right crimping tool die and to master the technique).

9. Consider eliminating the Avionics Master switch. It's a single point of failure for all avionics wired through it and it's a very old idea that hasn't been necessary to protect avionics for at least several decades. Same with the Radio switch. A properly sized and maintained main battery will barely notice a few minutes with the Master Switch on (all avionics powered) to collect ATIS and talk to Ground.

10. The Dynon EFIS can display and record all necessary engine data through the SV-EMS-221. The Flybox Vigilus is unnecessary. If you want to be able to move engine instruments to another display, it might make more sense to install a 7" HDX screen instead of the Vigilus and iPad.

11. For ergonomics and ease of use, consider putting the SV-AP-PANEL, SV-COM-PANEL and SV-KNOB-PANEL next to the HDX screen. At a minimum, confirm that the viewing angle of the LCD displays on the SV-COM-PANEL will work from a low mounting position.

12. Unless they can be dimmed, you may find that illuminated switches are annoying at night. It's common practice in airplane design to use a dark cockpit concept. This means that no lights are illuminated in normal operation. When a light comes on, either something is wrong or is in an abnormal configuration.

Consider fuel pumps: if the engine is running then the pumps are on; the lighted switch is a distraction that complicates wiring. Unless the light is wired to a fuel pressure sensor and comes on to indicate low pressure (i.e. pump failure; already indicated on the EFIS), then it provides no useful information.

13. If you use illuminated switches for the Lane circuits, then the associated warning lights are redundant. The switch lights can be used for Lane fault indications. In normal operation, no light should be illuminated when a Lane switch is turned on. If you prefer separate Lane Fault lights, then the illuminated switches are unnecessary.

14. EMS warnings will be displayed with a blinking red alert on the EFIS, and optionally, an aural alert. The EMS warning light is redundant.

15. What are the two warning lights on the left, next to (I think...) the USB data port? Their legends look like "M1" and "M2"...

16. Finally, my most controversial comment: ATC fuse blocks are lighter, simpler and vastly less costly than a VP-X system, and there is significant danger associated with the temptation to reset tripped circuit protection devices in flight. If something goes wrong with a VP-X, your plane is grounded until the box is repaired. If something goes wrong with a fuse or its wiring, you trace the fault, fix it and go flying.