wvav8tr, the red cube can be one of the optional inputs to the Skyview system. The Skyview installation manual describes how to do it, and then you set it up to be one of the configurable widgets on the engine instrument monitoring page. Calibration of the "K" factor is just a number on one of the Skyview setup pages that can easily be changed, in flight if desired.

Start the calibration process by making a steady, stable, typical cruise run between two airports with fueling facilities about 100+ miles apart (farther the better), including takeoff and landing. Start the run with full topped off tanks and the red cube fuel quantity set correctly, and then top off again at the end of the run, noting exactly how much fuel was added. Compare this with what the red cube says was your fuel consumption for the run. They should agree, but if not, the % difference will tell you how much to tweak the "K" factor. I would recommend about 3 calibration runs in typical normal conditions in order to zero in on the "K" factor. This system will eliminate the inherent inaccuracy caused by the Rotax bypass/return flow when using just a single red cube in the main fuel line. I installed my red cube under the seat pan in the fuel line out of the header tank; this keeps it out of the hot, vibrating engine compartment.