Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Control stick lock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Control stick lock

KP,

Try a search on "control stick lock" - several of our members came up with different different ways of doing it including a well engineered one by Highwing and another neat one which locks both the control stick and rudder with a single cabin device.

PS - I am still doing the seat belt and rudder rope to get by
    Dave S
    Kitfox 7 Trigear (Flying since 2009)
    912ULS Warp Drive

St Paul, MN

Default Re: Control stick lock

Hi Harlan, Over the last 20 years , I have tried several control lock configurations like the seat belts, bungee cords, etc , but was never happy with their security or functionality. I finally did some research and found what I feel is the perfect solution for my Series 5 . The lock is simply to install , simple to lock in place for use , lightweight (stows in the bag sack pocket) and super secure with no control surface flopping. Sold by a co. called "Pride of ownership products LLC" for $75. Sorry about having to fly knife edge to view the picks but I'm clueless as to getting them straight and level. Bruce N199CL
    Attached Images Attached Images