Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox year end review…. 2022

Default Kitfox year end review…. 2022

It sure has been a very interesting couple of years.
    2022 proved to be another very busy and successful year, but accompanied with its own set of challenges. We have added to our already amazing team and aquired equipment to continue improving and delivering one of the best kits on the market today. We have also lost a couple of our valued team and family members due to health and an unfortunate accident. Roy Volker and Charlie Mort are missed dearly and the team has honored them well by filling the void and keeping the pace. Brandon and Heather have done a great job as General Managers, coordinating and scheduling much of the day to day operations and building their own Kitfox.
    The supply chains have been extremely challenging waters to navigate but we have been successful and continue to deliver full kits ahead of schedule. We are purchasing in higher volumes today then ever before to be sure to have materials to meet our demand. Price increases have plagued us almost weekly for over the last year. Regardless, Kitfox Aircraft is healthy, strong and looking forward. Thank you Kitfox family, for all of your support. The family continues to grow, connecting builders and pilots, and help each other and we are excited to watch the accomplishments of the builders and flyers.
    2023 will be exciting and there is much happening. Stay tuned.
    Happy New Year!!
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

Default Re: Kitfox year end review…. 2022

Thank you John for sharing this update, along with the cheers and tears of this past year. You, your family and your team continue to provide a quality product and the support to ensure success of very customer, builder and owner of your amazing product. Kitfox is truly a class act.

I look forward to working with you as I work to enjoy the journey and complete my build.
    Ralph
    Kitfox 3 flying
    Building Kitfox SS7 (RockFox)
    915iS Engine
    Building Partner Victor V

Glad to hear things are going well John. We all are vested in your company's health and look forward to long term support for not only the builders, but all of us flying this wonderful aircraft.
    Jim Ott
    Portland, OR
    Kitfox SS7 flying
    Rotax 912ULS

Happy New Year and thanks John for the review, good to hear Kitfox is in good shape and has the leadership to manage all the complex issues facing businesses now.

Even though I purchased a Series 5 kit from a private individual, Kitfox has been excellent providing support, updates, and answering all my questions.

I wish you and the team continued success for Kitfox in 2023!
    "Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive." Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: N46KF, 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul 110hp, G3x with 2 axis a/p, Beringer wheels & brakes, SS7 firewall forward, NR prop, Custom paint

Great info John and thanks. Hearing people gripe about how the wait should be shorter and it's a Kitfox management issue with no consideration of the supply chain or the ability to get 'qualified' people on the team - this was a good, optimistic peek behind the curtain. Appreciate all that you and the team do for us, from parts to just answering questions and providing info. I can only second the thoughts on what both Brandon and Heather bring to the whole Kitfox experience. Looking forward to many more years of Kitfox fun. Happy New Year.

Gary
    Gary (Geek) Phenning
    Leavenworth (Not the Prison), WA
    Kitfox STi N68SG

Great news, John. Here's to continued success in the new year!

I wish a Blessed and Prosperous New Year to the Kitfox Company and to all of the extended Kitfox Family!
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

John, you have an awesome team working at Kitfox. Everyone is super friendly and they all do great work. Hoping 2023 treats you all very well.
    Kitfox 5 (under construction)
    Commercial SE/ME, CFII