Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: new member. hello everyone. looking for model 4 parts

Default new member. hello everyone. looking for model 4 parts

hello everyone ,i just bought a model 4 {ground looped}.just fusalage. the person who owned it dismantled it.i have repaired the frame ,also will be running the apex set up. things needed{wings,tanks,vertical and horizontal stabilizer,apex mount dimension,windshield, turtle deck, ect. i have the gear and control components ,also do not know what wher to find serial number ,looked in both spots mentioned.thanks everyone

Default Re: new member. hello everyone. looking for model 4 parts

My kit was manufactured in 1997 and the serial number was stamped on the data plate that Sky Star supplied with the kit. It was not anywhere on the actual kit components that I am aware of.

did ya get the white and blue one that was near Buffalo ish? I was tempted but I already have a Model 4 flying..

hi mike ,yes it is the blue and white fox,ordered the tubing to fix fuselage.big undertaking.looking for any and all spare parts.there is not any placard on it ,or serial numbers ? also just picked up 06 yam apex sled to tear down.to much fun.