Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Osh 2022

Default Osh 2022

First off thanks to Tim P. You built a beautiful airplane (N1078P) and I am honored to fly it to and fro. It gets nothing but compliments everywhere we go, the only time it doesn’t draw attention is when the ramp we are on is empty of humans.

While sitting around the planes Thursday evening my buddies (in a 210) picked on me about how long it was going to take me to get back to Ft Worth on Friday. Well their are at least two kinds of pilots, Those that fly low and slow to see the country and enjoy America, and those that fly high and fast so they can say they fly. I departed straight out on Ry 27 and flew Wisconsin low and slow, enjoying the lakes, cornfields and amazing scenery. Sometimes it is nice to be slow, the thunderstorms in OK and TX passed before I got to them. Only took 10 hrs flying time and 12 hrs daylight to get home, and as I type on Sunday morning, another flight today doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

Thanks to all I met in OSH and Rock On Team KitFox!!!!

Sincerely, SwoffDaddy Air

well I tried twice to align pics, maybe my grandkids can help when they get here.

1E031443-4D6E-4A97-A52F-90C24BF977F4.jpeg

E445ACAB-143E-496D-8036-66636A558E80.jpeg
    Last edited by DesertFox4; 07-31-2022 at 08:43 AM.

Default Re: Osh 2022

Nice photos John. I rotated them for you.😀👍

Beautiful Kitfox. Thanks for the trip report. Glad you had a great time. Enjoy every flight.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Osh 2022

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox4 View Post
    Nice photos John. I rotated them for you.😀👍

Beautiful Kitfox. Thanks for the trip report. Glad you had a great time. Enjoy every flight.
    thanks for the assist DesertFox4, was gonna be a long wait on grandkids since I don’t have any yet.