new engine installed 4th month of 2009. has 750 hours. 912uls.
My kitfox has been running poorly for quit some time, first sign was rough running on take off. thought it was fuel pump, nope new one, went through carbs, nope still there. what it will do is act like it's running on 3 cylinders for about 2 seconds. todays flight it did it randomly for 3 times. got back to the airport and did 2 touch and goes, on the second one it seemed a little rough in the mid range on down I ran the runway and took back off and it did it after hitting the throttle full throttle for more than 2 seconds. came back around cus it quit doing it and landed. on taxi back to the runway was running poorly, pulled out the enrichment and didn't get better. pulled out more and the engine wanted to quit. I feel this is not fuel. I turned on my electric fuel pump and it will do this with it on.
Now when did this really start. Thinking back I put in the earthx battery with the b and c regulator. first flight went out 15 minutes, on the way back seems more vibration than normal. next flight it reared it's ugly head. my thought is the earthx or b and c or both. my thought now is to put my original regulator back on and fly. if that doesn't do it, put the odyssey battery back in. thoughts