Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: 915is Airmaster Propeller Options

Default 915is Airmaster Propeller Options

I’ve decided to go with the 915is with the Airmaster constant speed hub. I talked to [mention]Kitfox Pilot [/mention]and he sold me on the performance he has been seeing. Kitfox informed me that due to supply issues, all new prop orders for the 915is will be with Sensenich blades. Has anyone ran this combination? Can anyone enlighten me on the differences between the two choices? So far, I’ve only been able to determine that the Sensenich blades are white.

I haven’t heard of anyone running the Sensenich blades on an Airmaster hub with the 915is on a Kitfox. Im all about experimenting, but this is a big purchase to be the first guy to ever run this combination. Debra told me that the factory has never ran this configuration and recommended looking on the Sling forums. My little Sling research pointed to all the guys running Whirlwind blades. I would prefer to run a tried and true product combination with backing from the (small, I know) fleet and the factory. I’m not sure how I feel about it.

The quote I received specifically mentioned AP430CTF-Sensenich. Debra also mentioned that with the Sensenich option Airmaster is at 6-8 month lead times. If I wanted to stick with Whirlwind it would be greater than 10 months with no guarantee.

Default Re: 915is Airmaster Propeller Options

http://www.propellor.com/airmaster-factory

Email Airmaster. They're very helpful.