Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2022 Factory Fly-in

Default Re: 2022 Factory Fly-in

Great event, I enjoyed meeting everyone. And...A BIG Thank You to Kitfox Aircraft Staff for putting everything together.

Ralph
    Ralph
    Kitfox 3 flying
    Building Kitfox SS7 (RockFox)
    915iS Engine
    Building Partner Victor V

Default Re: 2022 Factory Fly-in

I had sucha a good time again and enjoyed my time with the McBeans and Alan Nephew and the great folks at Kitfox Aircraft. John and Debra have worked so incredibly hard since 2006 to help make our aviation dreams a reality. I'm so proud of them and their team. Thank you to all of you. I met some but not quite all, of the newer Kitfox factory personnel.

Thank you John and Debra for your heartfelt acknowledgment at dinner of a person who has given so much to our community out of pure love of the Kitfox design and love for John and Debra and their team. He's been my dearest friend since late 1998 and my mentor on both of my Kitfox builds. Of course I'm talking about Col. Phil "Papa" Laker, (DesertFox1). You were missed at this fly in Papa and several DesertFox Squadron members asked after you and wanted me to pass on to you their warmest regards.

Two others so important to the Kitfox world were also missed at this gathering and of course I refer to Charlie and Roy. Several others also expressed this loss in conversations. They will be sorely missed but all their contributions to the Kitfox community will be forever appreciated.

I enjoyed the chance to meet and visit with several new TeamKitfox members and Kitfox owners. I know I didn't meet all that were in attendance.

Always a pleasure to see familiar faces and visit with longtime Kitfox friends. Missed were our Colorado contingent. Hoping weather next time allows then to make the fly in.

Thanks to Brad Brensing from Garmin for his seminar on Garmin's G3X flight displays and auto pilot system.

Also a big thanks to Nate and Susan of AeroLEDs, for their friendship and great products. They are very good friends of TeamKitfox.com and love the Kitfox community.
    I had a chance to fly into Boise and tour the AeroLEDs facility. Very impressive operation and I was so kindly provided the opportunity to meet almost their entire staff. Great folks making incredible products. Thank you both again.

We were also introduced to Marc Campbell, CEO of Motive.Aero, a Western US supplier of Rotax parts, service and Rotax training. Thanks for coming to the fly in Marc and the great visit about your organization. Very impressive.

Brandon's covering seminar was a hit and very well attended. Thanks Brandon.

I think final count was 30 Kitfox.
    Food was gooood!!
    Always a good feeling to be at the home of Kitfox Aircraft and see what it takes to deliver kits and S-LSA's to thier customers. Thanks again John and Debra.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear