Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: New member in the Massachusetts area

Default New member in the Massachusetts area

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and also looking to procure a Kitfox. I'm in the Air Force and currently stationed at Hanscom AFB in Bedford Mass. This is my 6th assignment after 17 years in. I'm originally from and grew up in North Carolina. I'm Fixed Wing Comm Multi Engine Instrument rated with my Private in the Rotorwing. I have around 400 hours total time mostly in C-172s & C-152s. I'm currently flying Piper Warriors out of the Aeroclub on base for fun and to stay current. I was hoping a generous Kitfox owner in the Mass/New England area would be willing to take me up in a Kitfox to ensure this is something I want to get myself into.

If you are in the New England area and are interested in sharing some time in your Kitfox send me a note.

Thanks!
    Eric

Default Re: New member in the Massachusetts area

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone in your area pops up soon and can get you a ride.

Thank you for your service to the country.
    Kitfox 5 (under construction)
    Commercial SE/ME, CFII

I'm in NY probably 1.5 hrs from there but I am the worst at finding time and traveling places on anyones schedule but my own...terrible time management. That said if you find yourself near 20N reach out to me and i'll be glad to show you around a kitfox model 4

Quote Originally Posted by alexM View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone in your area pops up soon and can get you a ride.

Thank you for your service to the country.
    Thanks Alex!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMarkota View Post
    I'm in NY probably 1.5 hrs from there but I am the worst at finding time and traveling places on anyones schedule but my own...terrible time management. That said if you find yourself near 20N reach out to me and i'll be glad to show you around a kitfox model 4
    Mike, appreciate the offer. Completely understand and I'm the same way. I'll let you know if I venture over that way with one of the club planes. Thanks!