Mine was finished this year. It has a 912UL in it. Kiev prop. I’ll send a PM with contact info.

A couple things to think about that are different.

1. The cargo kit doesn’t directly fit. Kitfox can’t make the baggage sack for it anymore. So figure out your baggage plan which I saw you doing. The cross bar in the baggage are sucks.

2. If you have the sky star gear, IMO it kinda sucks. It’s not nearly as wide as the later grove gear, so it makes it feel very darty on asphalt and it’s really stiff. I can’t tell from the picture which gear you have. I just swapped to tk-1 gear and it’s a whole new airplane of happiness

3. If you have a “true” 1400 lb kit, there are some upsides and considerations. Being the light weight spars and fuse. Some kits got the heavy spare and light fuse. Assuming it’s both light spars and fuse, you will be lighter than some later models. Mine is 730lbs (admittedly very sparse) with 8.50’s on it. Also your CG’s will be different. If you keep the short nose and Rotax you will be looking for weight up front to get full use of the baggage area. If you put the long nose on it, then it gets nose heavy. The one I have seen that had the long nose done to had 8lbs in the tail wheel to make it work. This really matters if you want a CS prop.

Have fun!

4. The standard elevator works fine if you keep the short nose. If you put the long mount on it, then you’ll want the bigger elevator. It looks like you have it, so might as well.

5. get the bubble doors and do them now.