Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Feb. 2010 Kitfox of the Month Paul Zimmerman

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Feb. 2010 Kitfox of the Month Paul Zimmerman

SaintAero,
    I was down your way about 2 1/2 years ago. Played a couple rounds at the Country Club after a Celebrity Invite at Cimarron Hills in Georgetown. Perhaps I'll get a chance to play there again. Yeah right, fat chance! A group of us Soldiers were the Celebrity Invitees at Cimarron Hills and Mr & Mrs Chapman had won the bid on a golf package at the live auction "Ice-breaker Social" the night prior, which included Pecan Plantation and Sweetwater in Sugarland to name a few places. Their son was an SF Soldier who died in Afghanistan during OEF. They were kind enough to give the Golf Package to us at the end of the tournament. It was a chance of a lifetime that we'll not soon forget.

Anyhow, I digress. Great area to fly in down there. Paul, you should definately take some time to go visit that area. I'm sure your new baby would love to make the journey. Congrats on the KFOM win!!! Well deserved.
    Last edited by Pilot4Life; 02-25-2010 at 10:39 AM.
    Chris Holaday
    Looking at the Model 5 or newer for size!