Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox / Stick & Rudder on AOPA Live

Default Kitfox / Stick & Rudder on AOPA Live

Eric Page
    Building: Kitfox 5 Safari | Rotax 912iS | Dynon HDX
    Member: EAA Lifetime, AOPA, ALPA
    ATP: AMEL | Comm: ASEL, Glider | ATCS: CTO
    Map of Landings

Default Re: Kitfox / Stick & Rudder on AOPA Live

Thanks Eric. I missed that video somehow.
    I’ve flown with Paul several times on just for fun flights in the back country and never fail to come away with something to put in my “Bag of Tricks” for use if the need be. We are fortunate that he chose to
    specialize teaching mountain flying utilizing our favorite aircraft. So many of us have benefitted from the merging of his talents, his years of aviation experience, his calm demeanor, his ability for teaching these skills to every kind of pilot and his appreciation for the the abilities and attributes of the Kitfox.
    No matter if you are building or contemplating the building or buying a a Kitfox, Stick & Rudder training is the prudent investment and I guarantee you will love the view from your classroom.😉
    https://www.stick-rudder.com/

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

AOPA posted part 2 today:

Eric Page
    Building: Kitfox 5 Safari | Rotax 912iS | Dynon HDX
    Member: EAA Lifetime, AOPA, ALPA
    ATP: AMEL | Comm: ASEL, Glider | ATCS: CTO
    Map of Landings

Reviving this thread to relate my recent (this past week) training with Paul at Stick & Rudder. For a little background, I had not flown a GA airplane since late 1972. After that it was jets with the USAF and then American Airlines and that ended in 2003 and nothing since. Long story short, in 4 days (day 1 Monday was too windy) I got 65 landings in 10.4 hours at 10 different airports. Paul's enthusiasm and expertise in instructing was fantastic. He is the best instructor I've flown with civilian, military or airline. If you can get out there, it is well worth the cost. He is moving to a new home so he is being cautious with bookings for next year but try, try to get a slot anyway. You won't regret it.

Rick