Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: EchoUAT segmented track.

Default EchoUAT segmented track.

Been battling ADSB issues. Long story, but after having the garmin 327 checked and tuned, replacing the cable to the ADSB antenna and speaking to Uavionix, I discovered that my "no transmit" issue was a function of my stupidity and I got the programing right so it's working now. However.....I am getting weird segmented tracks on the ADSB exchange website. I get a pass when I do the FAA test but it's weird that I get the segmented line as if it's dropping out the signal. Others are using the EchoUAT and they are getting clean tracks at my airport so I don't think it's coverage issue......

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem and maybe there is a fix?

adsb track.jpg

Default Re: EchoUAT segmented track.

Jerry, Maybe consider using a different flight tracker like flightaware & type in your tail number there?

FWIW - I can find multiple aircraft displaying segmented tracks; or, mixed solid and segmented tracks using the app you are having your plane show up on with segmented lines.
    Last edited by Dave S; 08-08-2023 at 12:30 PM.
    Dave S
    Kitfox 7 Trigear (Flying since 2009)
    912ULS Warp Drive

St Paul, MN