I'm going to hit one more thing on all this mess. I read all the time about how bad the carb floats are on the 912. There is a huge discussion on the Vans list about this. Rotax says to weigh the floats. Well I for one want to see a sinking float. I always check my carbs at oil change, meaning I remove the bowl and be very careful to keep the level of fuel high. I than set the bowl on a flat surface and look at the floats, a sinking float will show you a sinking float. I've read oh man I weighed my floats and they are over what rotax calls for, well let me tell you, I've tried to weigh my floats and got varied results. Tough to do. I go by sight. I think most people with flooding carbs are in fact having over pressure problems. Now I'm not right there looking at things and testing so I can't say for sure. My thought is if your running over 4.5 psi than change it. Also for someone to say that adding a regulator is out of sorts , well so be it. I think a person should be making things right whatever it takes. I've personally seen these new fangled pumps that rotax put out just plain put out too much psi to the carbs. my take, take it or leave it. I know what I'm doing with mine and that's what matters. my rotax runs like a million bucks.