Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser CPS Parts EarthX Batteries

Thread: Kitfox Model-4 Classic, bigger 1200 lbs gross model for new price model 7 !!!

Default Kitfox Model-4 Classic, bigger 1200 lbs gross model for new price model 7 !!!

Hey, dont pay $40,000+ for a new comparably equipped model 7 airframe, get MY model-4 for half that, just $19,995. And the firewall forward is just $4995 more.
    No crating fee, no sales tax and no waiting !!! And save 100s of hours on labor. Tons of extras included too.

Sure the model 7 is a little better, but $20,000+ better????

This kit was purchased by me as an un-started kit, and I have done a lot of the tedious work for you.
    Has factory Jigged wings, so no need to worry about miss alignment. All wood has been 2-part aircraft epoxy vanished, but the wings are otherwise un-started. Speed wing kit included. Factory Full size Lexan back window option.

Main fuse is near fabric covering stage, and has controls and aluminum floor / console installed. The Digital / Analog instrument panel means no single point of failure, unlike those all-in-one flat panel displays. Williams Aviation Wide body kit installed, and aftermarket header tank. 2X cargo capacity for those long cross country trips.

This is a currently Tri-gear plane, with grove aluminum gear and new production aircraft wheels and brakes, but can be converted back to tail wheel easy enough. You can just purchase it as firewall back airframe, or with the 100 HP all aluminum Great Plains Type-4 VW / Porsche 914 aero engine conversion installed, which includes oversized round cowling, custom firewall and factory engine mount & prop.

Email me for full details and pics. This ad is also listed on that barn aircraft sale site, and has more pics. Some electronics also included, builders manual and other
    paper work, but no fabric or paint. All work has been logged.
    engine-1.jpegfulse-1.jpgfuse-2.jpegfuse-4.jpegDSCI1020.jpg
    This is a Sport Class Qualifying aircraft.

Located just outside of Kansas City. Just fly in and I can pick you up at the airport, and drop you off at the U-haul office, if you want to rent a box truck one-way. Email me for more details: hills@sunflower.com
    Roger

Default Kitfox Model-4 Classic, 1200 lbs gross model for a model 7 price ---- REDUCED !!!!

Hey guys;
    The airframe asking price has been reduced by $1000 !!!!
    See full ad listing, below, for details
    Roger

Default Re: Kitfox Model-4 Classic, bigger 1200 lbs gross model for new price model 7 !!!

Airframe price reduced to just 18,995 !!!!
    And the firewall forward is still just $4,995 more.
    Roger

Default Re: Kitfox Model-4 Classic, 1200 lbs gross model for a model 7 price ---- REDUCED

and email more for the full picture set and detailed work write-up
    HILLS@SUNFLOWER.COM

Default Re: Kitfox Model-4 Classic, bigger 1200 lbs gross model for new price model 7 !!!

Crazy Price Reduction !!!
    Airframe price reduced to only 18,495 !!!!

And the firewall forward is still just $4,995 more for all that power !!!
    Roger

Oshkosh Special !!!
    New Price for forum members only, airframe reduced to $17,950 !!!!
    Save almost $25,000 over a similar equipped factory new model 7
    And the firewall forward is still just $4,995 extra for all that power !!!
    Roger

PRICE CORRECTION:
    Below I state a similarly equipped model-7 runs $40,000, but it appears a fellow member ended up paying $56,000 delivered.
    Come get my model-4 1200 for only $17,995, and use the $36,000 savings to buy a new car for your wife
    It's a win-win !
    Firewall forward is only $4995 .
    Roger