Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Suggestions as to what a Kitfox III would be worth

Default Suggestions as to what a Kitfox III would be worth

Hi all, I have a Kitfox III I've owned and flown since 1997, it has 823 hr TT I installed a HKS 700E in 2006 and and have flown with the HKS 528.0 hr, its a great airplane, but the time has come for me to consider selling it. Thus I'm trying to get some ideas as to what it would be worthHPIM1646.jpgHPIM1647.jpgHPIM1648.jpgHPIM1649.jpgHPIM1650.jpgHPIM1651.jpgHPIM1653.jpg
    GB
    Flying a HKS Kitfox III and a Champ

Default Re: Suggestions as to what a Kitfox III would be worth

I would ask $30K and see.
    Building a KF IV Classic

One thing about it, if you start high, you can always lower the price if it don't sell. When all is said and done, you don't need 50 people saying they will take it, you only need one. A guy I knew sold a Sonex project with a new Jabiru engine. When I heard the price after the fact, I thought, wow, that's pretty cheap. He sold it to the first guy who called, and hauled it half way across the country in the deal. And then his phone rang off the wall from others till he took the add down. By that time, he was pretty sure he had messed up. JImChuk

Thanks guys for the replies, I missed your replies as I didn't get a notation, maybe my spam filter trashed them. So that's about what I had in mind thanks again
    GB
    Flying a HKS Kitfox III and a Champ