Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: EZ Flaps

Default EZ Flaps

Does anyone have experience installing/operating the EZ Flaps in an S7 SS? My stature is such that the adjustable rudder pedals were a must and I’m looking for a solution for the flaps which are about a 4-inch stretch. Aircraft Spruce offers the EZ Flaps for $499 and I’m interested if anyone else has an opinion on the hardware and operation.

5A6A9757-BD64-4F40-8D9A-1D8B67ADFEE9.jpg

Default Re: EZ Flaps

I didn't know Bill designed one for the Kitfox. If he did, awesome! I have one on my 172 and I really like it. My back is mostly fused along with rods on each side of my spine, needless to say, I'm not very flexible and the EZ-Flap is great!

Default Re: EZ Flaps

I just finished installing my EZ Flap pilot aid in my S7 SuperSport and I could not be more delighted. I had to 3D print the spacer to adapt to the flapperon lever and a slide-on cap for the detent button, but WOW what a difference! If you are short at one end like me and have to loosen the shoulder straps to reach the flapperons, you might take at look at these.
    Attached Images Attached Images