I'm a licensed Light Sport Pilot and I plan to certify my Kitfox 6 as an LSA so I can legally fly it. I'm close to sending in my registration paperwork, including the following forms:

8050-1 Aircraft Registration Application
8050-2 Kit Bill of Sale, along with a conveyance description of previous kit owners and their 8050-2 forms
8050-88 Affidavit of Ownership (notarized)

None of these registration forms say anything about LSA and I'm assuming that gets addressed later when I submit the 8130-6 Application for Airworthiness Certificate. I bought and studied the EAA's Amateur Built Certification Kit documents describing the whole registration and certification process but I'm still confused on a couple of terminology points. I'm hoping answers to my following questions will eliminate the confusion I'm all wrapped up in.

1) Is EAB just an umbrella term for any homebuilt including an LSA?
2) Is there a gross weight limit on an EAB?
3) I know the kitfox 6 was designed with a 1550 lb gross weight limit. If I was to certify it to that limit what would it be called? and could I still fly it as a Light Sport Pilot with some limitation on gross weight?
4) What then is an ELSA and is that the designation that I should certify to that has a 1320 lb gross weight limit?

It's probably not as complicated as I've get it in my head to be but can someone please help straighten me out? Thanks