Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Sun-n-Fun 2021

Default Sun-n-Fun 2021

I'm happy to say that I'm here in the campground of sunnfun; have been since Wednesday. The attendance is great. The only bad news is that there are many voids in the vendor turnout. Their loss though with this turnout.

I was fortunate to meet up with Darrel Watson (Delta Whiskey), have lunch, and see his beautiful plane. I want to say that Darrel's plane is as well built as any I have seen. What a great job he's done.
    SS7 O-200 Whirlwind

Default Re: Sun-n-Fun 2021

Great to hear Ken. Hopefully the vendors will take note of the S&F turnout and jump into Airventure 2021. For me, the vendors attendance is one of the more significant draws to these fly ins.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Sun - N - Fun was really enjoyable. As previously reported, met and spent quality time with Ken and wife (thanks for the favorable comments on the plane - now named Soarfox). Although my forth or fifth time at SnF, this was the first time to fly in and the first long X-country in Soarfox. A secondary purpose was to use their silent radio approach and departure as practice for Oshkosh. Met two other KF owners with their planes as well - hopefully lots more will be at Airventure.

“Soarfox” sounds like a great name Darrel! Glad you got to SnF and hope to see you at OSH!
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

Check out this video of a TBM related to S&F.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/wwii-era-...-landing-ocean
    EAA, AOPA
    KF5 (N49FK & N36KJ)
    Phoenix, AZ