Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: ISO Prebuy inspector near Hawkins WI

Default ISO Prebuy inspector near Hawkins WI

I’m looking for someone to possibly conduct a pre-buy on an Kitfox IV 1200 located near Hawkins, WI. The add for the Acft is listed under barnstormers and the owner says he bought the kit from someone who didn’t have the time to finish it. He completed it in 2010 and is selling due to health related issues. Someone is scheduled to take a look at it before me, but I would like to have someone lined up to conduct the prebuy if that deal falls through. It would be my first kitfox and I would like someone who is more familiar with the intricacies of the kitfox to take a look at it and make sure it is in good condition. If interested please text Jeff at 334-470-8488.

Default Re: ISO Prebuy inspector near Hawkins WI

Looks nice in pics. If that is how it shows in person, it's a good deal with plenty of potential if you move up to a 912. Sent you a text also. JImChuk