Congratulations John! Good job! The other guys have pretty much covered this, but here is a excerpt from an explanation of wing rigging that I saved. I believe it may have come from John McBean or someone else at the factory... sorry that I don't know for sure. It was helpful to me. I had the heavy left wing also. Keep in mind that besides P-factor, you also probably have just a pilot and no one in the passenger seat. This is a factor in our light aircraft.

Wing Rigging Adjustments

…you can adjust either side… we will typically decrease the angle of incidence first, then increase on the opposite wing if needed. Try to make changes equal.

For example… We have a slight left turn… or heavy left wing as they say.

We have determined that we do not have a yaw issue that is causing the left turn.

We adjust the right wing rear lift strut rod end out 1 turn… record our change and pre-flight for a test flight. Decreased Twist (wash-out).

Not enough… so now we’ll adjust the left wing rear lift strut rod end in 1 turn… record our change and pre-flight for a test flight. Increased Twist (wash-out).

Still not enough… adjust the right wing front lift strut rod end in 1 turn… record our change and pre-flight for a test flight. Decreased Twist (wash-out).

Still not enough… adjust the left wing front lift strut rod end out 1 turn… record our change and pre-flight for a test flight. Increased Twist (wash-out).

You may need to make a ½ turn or maybe a 1 ½ turn. All depends on the severity of the roll rate.

Always check to make sure that adequate rod end thread engagement is maintained.