I received my kit special delivery from Heather and Brandon a month ago. Did the normal inventory and then started on the wings. Like SomeDay7, I think I want to get the wings dialed in and then be able to work the fuselage during the Winter months. I bought the pre-built wings along with the pre-rigging based on comments here on the forum saying it was so worth the money. I am at the point where I am going to be installing the Rib #1 stack and the butt rib after a lot of varnishing. Hence not any pics of that since I think varnishing is like watching grass grow. I wanted to do the leveling of the fuselage outside in front of the shop but it's not a level pad. So I did some looking here on the forum and Northof49 (Mike from Canada) had this great platform with scissor jacks. Then I saw that the scissor jacks were on sale at Harbor Freight Aircraft Supply Company so I pressed ahead and copied Mike's idea based on his pics. Next is to add something to bring the tail up to do the final leveling.

Leveling Jig.jpgLeveling Jig1.jpg

Will try and keep up with this on my progress and such. I also have a build log on the EAA site. I am trying to be good at keeping that on up since I plan on using that when I get to the part where I need to show the DAR that I really did build this. Here's the link to that site. https://eaabuilderslog.org?s=Geek