Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Rotax 582 Year of Manufacture

Default Rotax 582 Year of Manufacture

Greetings , I have searched everywhere and can not find. I'm looking for the year of production/ or Manufacture date of the following 582 model 90 Grey heads
    Thanks

Default Re: Rotax 582 Year of Manufacture

if you search on Rotaxowners.com Rotax-Owner.com - Forum (rotax-owner.com) and you look in the search function, you probably can find a post the comes real close to your serial #. JImChuk

Default Re: Rotax 582 Year of Manufacture

Quote Originally Posted by avidflyer View Post
    if you search on Rotaxowners.com Rotax-Owner.com - Forum (rotax-owner.com) and you look in the search function, you probably can find a post the comes real close to your serial #. JImChuk
    Thanks , Been there done that for several hours before I posted this. Posts in Rotax Owners .com where I'm a paid member, post after post of requests for year of manufacture. Replies were answered for them but no where was it advised where to look up. Also went to Rotax .com the manufacturers website, and only search feature was engine configuration, did not show date of manufacture.