Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Welcome TCW Technologies as a new sponsor.

Thumbs up Welcome TCW Technologies as a new sponsor.

I'd like to welcome a new sponsor to TeamKitfox.com. TCW Technologies has joined our Kitfox community.
    TCW-logo.jpg
    Please join me in welcoming Bob Newman (user name rnewman) of TCW Technologies to our forum.

If you haven't discovered TCW Technologies yet you owe it to yourself spend some time on Bob's site. Bob would like to offer TCW's line up of products to help make your Kitfox build quicker, easier and safer. If you are already flying your Kitfox these products will be of interest to you also.
    Click on TCW's ad to the left to discover all they have to offer.
    TCW's ad is found on every page you visit while on TeamKitfox.com.

Bob's excited to be a part of the Kitfox family. He is a long time admirer of the Kitfox and is an avid supporter of the experimental movement. He is currently building an RV-10. Good luck on the RV-10 build Bob. Several of our members are also RV owners.
    Maybe with our encouragement and support Bob's next project will be a Kitfox. Remember Bob the Kitfox wings fold so it will fit in the same hangar and be right at home with the RV.

I'm sure I can count on every one of you to give Bob a warm welcome and to spend a few moments in the next day or so looking at all there is to offer on TCW's website.

Thanks Bob for your support of our members and guests and please make yourself at home.

If you have any questions for Bob about any products on TCW Technologies website , please contact him at:
    rnewman@tcwtech.com

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Welcome TCW Technologies as a new sponsor.

Welcome to the forum Bob ..headed for your site right now

Chase

http://www.tcwtech.com/
    Last edited by SkyPirate; 01-19-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Default Re: Welcome TCW Technologies as a new sponsor.

Bob,
    Welcome to TeamKitfox. I've just been looking at your website. You've got some neat stuff. I'll be visiting your site again.
    Steve Wilson
    Huntsville, UT
    Kitfox 85DD
    912A / 3 Blade Taper Tip Warp Drive
    Convertible Nosewheel & Tailwheel
    SkySteve's SPOT Page
    SkySteve's You Tube Videos