Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: KF IV Bush spring gear

Default KF IV Bush spring gear

I just received my spring bush gear for my mod 4 and it came with essentially no instructions or photos. Contacted the factory and they sent me a diagram on putting the spring together, but nothing else. Anyone know where I might find photos, description of putting it together and mounting? Thanks!

Default Re: KF IV Bush spring gear

I bought the same kit for my model IV but have yet to start on it. Like you, I was surprised at the lack of info and a phone call to the factory provided the same document. I found some info on a SS7 blog that should be helpful: Darrel Watson's Blog. Let me know how it goes!
    Shad Torgerson
    Kitfox IV-1200 (building)
    Cessna 206 (floats/wheels)
    NW Wisconsin / Manitoba

I'll check my paperwork later this morning to see if I still have notes and measurements. The only pictures I have are on the blog.

Thanks! Will take a look

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I bought the same kit for my model IV but have yet to start on it. Like you, I was surprised at the lack of info and a phone call to the factory provided the same document. I found some info on a SS7 blog that should be helpful: Darrel Watson's Blog. Let me know how it goes!
    Thank you!

PM sent - and I need 10 letters to make this go thru. Talk about over performing!!