Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airbnb cabin with runway

Default Re: Airbnb cabin with runway

I'm with AlexM - The last time I fell for the line, "you ought to come up and see my mountain cabin" - it made the cover on the "Mountain Living" magazine. True story.
    I'm up for a long cross country to Idaho!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Whisky View Post
    I'm with AlexM - The last time I fell for the line, "you ought to come up and see my mountain cabin" - it made the cover on the "Mountain Living" magazine. True story.
    I'm up for a long cross country to Idaho!

Sounds like a good story! This cabin will not go on the cover of mountain living thats for sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by alexM View Post
    Damn, when did 2800 ft^2 become a "cabin"?
    I was thinking the same. Remove a zero for what I think of for a "cabin". I doubt very much that I'd be interested in paying what 2800 sq ft would rent for. Especially with just 2 people.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpilotron View Post
    I was thinking the same. Remove a zero for what I think of for a "cabin". I doubt very much that I'd be interested in paying what 2800 sq ft would rent for. Especially with just 2 people.
    That’s fine I just wanted some feedback. I love Idaho and the landscape is worth the time and money spent. I literally want others to get to experience what is in my backyard. Bonus that the backcountry flying is one of the best from what I hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by btoby312004 View Post
    remove is this not approved. I have some land in island park idaho and we are building a Airbnb cabin. The land has a subdivision but also comes with an airstrip. Does anyone on here have an idea if this would be appealing to aircraft owners out there and how can i best market that to them. I would love to own a kitfox one day (hopefully sooner than later) and this was a good selling point for me when we purchased the land.

Thank you for your time!

I'd come out for a visit!
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

Its done. Cabin for rent with dirt runway. I was up there this past weekend and noticed several planes taking off and landing!

https://www.islandparkcabinsandlodge...istings/182342