Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox Factory and John...

Default Kitfox Factory and John...

Well made a trip out to Idaho for work and to visit my Grandma this weekend. My first order of business after being picked up from the airport was to get over to the Kitfox factory and meet John in person.

John spent quite a bit of time with us. Surprisingly, my Grandma who has never been around this stuff at all started asking a bunch of questions. John fielded them all without a hitch.

It was a truly great experience. Still not completely decided on which way I am gonna go yet, but John definitely put Kitfox out in the lead today! Wanted to give him a thanks and encourage the rest of you to stop in and say hi if you get the chance!

Lastly, the pictures of the factory planes do not do them justice. The planes are absolutely beautiful.

Thanks John for the hour and a half you spent with my Grandma and me today, I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
    Mike Flander

Default Re: Kitfox Factory and John...

Mike,
    It was a pleasure.. and thank you !

Look forward to seeing you get started on your Kitfox soon !
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

the pictures of the factory planes do not do them justice. The planes are absolutely beautiful.
    Mike , they fly even better than they look. The 7 Super Sport is so well balanced and performs so well it truly is the last aircraft you'll ever need to buy. Minnesota (my home State) has really increased its Kitfox numbers in recent years. If you haven't flown one yet there are several beautiful Kitfox's near you. And, between Minnesota and Wisconsin, I can't imagine a better place for a Kitfox on floats. Maybe Alaska.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

You are definitely right, no better place for floats . Although, Ski's would be appropriate 7 months out of the year lol...