Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Anyone here using an SLSA Kitfox for training?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Anyone here using an SLSA Kitfox for training?

Quote Originally Posted by jiott View Post
    You will need to do your research among the general GA aviation groups in your local area.
    Completely agree with this, however, the few that I've talked to didn't even know what a Kitfox was. When I showed a friend of mine that had an interest in getting his private pilot, he was definitely curious, but also hesitant. I think because it doesn't look like a Cessna 172, it gives them pause. Thanks for your reply!

Quote Originally Posted by firefly_aviator View Post
    Completely agree with this, however, the few that I've talked to didn't even know what a Kitfox was. When I showed a friend of mine that had an interest in getting his private pilot, he was definitely curious, but also hesitant. I think because it doesn't look like a Cessna 172, it gives them pause. Thanks for your reply!
    Those people can't be saved.
    Kitfox 5 (under construction)
    Commercial SE/ME, CFII

Quote Originally Posted by firefly_aviator View Post
    Completely agree with this, however, the few that I've talked to didn't even know what a Kitfox was. When I showed a friend of mine that had an interest in getting his private pilot, he was definitely curious, but also hesitant. I think because it doesn't look like a Cessna 172, it gives them pause.
    Then that's your answer, at least for the research you have done so far.
    Jim Ott
    Portland, OR
    Kitfox SS7 flying
    Rotax 912ULS