Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying with my dog in a Kitfox?

Default Re: Flying with my dog in a Kitfox?

Anybody fly with their chimpanzee?

Haven't done that, but the last airline I worked for had a section on passengers with service monkeys in their operations manual. I was disappointed that in nearly eleven years there, I never saw one, and still haven't. We had a good time in the crew room contemplating the bedlam that would ensue in the cabin if a service monkey went berzerk!
    Eric Page
    Building: Kitfox 5 Safari | Rotax 912iS | Dynon HDX
    Member: EAA Lifetime, AOPA, ALPA
    ATP: AMEL | Comm: ASEL, Glider | ATCS: CTO
    Map of Landings

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Page View Post
    Haven't done that, but the last airline I worked for had a section on passengers with service monkeys in their operations manual. I was disappointed that in nearly eleven years there, I never saw one, and still haven't. We had a good time in the crew room contemplating the bedlam that would ensue in the cabin if a service monkey went berzerk!
    I can beat that, back in the day at my old airline , a crew allowed a pig on board , and it went beserk (you know the old adage "when pigs fly" , guess they don't like it) and created quite a ruckus as you can imagine. That was a great story for a long time in the crew rooms. Bruce N199CL