Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Second hand prices!

Default Second hand prices!

Hi
    I had this discussion with a friend. - He claimes that second hand prices for older models of Kitfox a/c has been going down rapidly in the USA.. Is this correct, and if so why?? ( just like to know for the argument cause.. )

"I find the Kitfox far more interesting and attractive than most if not all of the light sport kitplanes". I as a owner of a older Kitfox for some years are looking for perhabs a newer Kitfox f.ex Speedster type but I just love my Kitfox older type.. It is just fantastic and fun to fly..

Kind regards
    Hallgrimur

Default Re: Second hand prices!

Hi Hallgrimur, personally I don't see the prices falling, they may not be going up very fast but prices aren't dropping, sales are slower then before the recession.
    GB
    Flying a HKS Kitfox III and a Champ

Default Re: Second hand prices!

I believe if anything they are going up. With the price of Rotax engines soaring and the incorporation of glass panels, the scale is tipping the other way. Just a couple observations.
    Dan B
    Mesa, AZ

Thumbs up Re: Second hand prices!

Thanks, that is excactly what my believe is. The recession and the devaluation like in my country is slowing everything down for the time being. Thanks again..

Kind regards
    Hallgrimur