Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: 3 Kitfox Saturday!

Default 3 Kitfox Saturday!

Took 340KF for a hop today and ran into MountainFox and a cool looking KF3/4 (3 with 4 wings). Had flames and everything painted on it👍😃 Looked like a hot rod!
    I don’t recall the gents name(I’m horrible about names...)
    We met up at KTYQ and MountainFox snapped this pic. Was a nice midwest warm-ish winter day. Good times!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeff
    KF 5
    340KF

Default Re: 3 Kitfox Saturday!

Hope the Boss Fox is working great Jeff. Good to see you venturing out. Maybe a 3 ship from Indiana to AirVenture 2021?

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Boss Fox is doing great! Getting the hours off as I can. 15 more to get to 40. Everything is dialed in except airspeed on the Mini AP. Just need to grab some data points and fill in a table. Easy climb outs are 1500-2000’/min. All the “gremlins” have been taken care of. Couldn’t be happier with the results 😃

Mountain Fox and I are planning Osh and a trip out west sometime next year 👍
    Jeff
    KF 5
    340KF

That was fun. Also just saw a post that another Kitfox will be up shortly. I think rawheels on here. Recent engine swap.