Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Hi, I’m Steve in Arizona

Default Hi, I’m Steve in Arizona

Hi, I’m Steve, I live in Carefree, Arizona, and I like long walks on the beach. Oh, uh, wrong forum

Hey Kitfox folks, I’m new to the Kitfox scene and I’m looking for other local Phoenix people who are building a Kitfox, so I can check out the build and decide if I want to build one myself. I tried using the member map here on the forum to see who’s local for me, but I didn’t have much luck getting it to work. Any Phoenicians here on the forum?

Default Re: Hi, I’m Steve in Arizona

Hey Steve, yes there are many folks near you that are building or have completed Kitfoxes. I am building a Just Aircraft SuperSTOL in Cave Creek. I'm sure you'll hear from several guys real soon...

Clark

Quote Originally Posted by Clark in AZ View Post
    Hey Steve, yes there are many folks near you that are building or have completed Kitfoxes. I am building a Just Aircraft SuperSTOL in Cave Creek. I'm sure you'll hear from several guys real soon...

Clark
    Clark - I’ve narrowed my choice down to a Series 7 STi or a SuperSTOL. Great to hear there’s a SuperSTOL coming together close by. I really like that design. Let me know if you ever need a hand. I’ve got RV build experience but I’m not an expert by any means.

Steve

Steve, anytime you want to come take a look you're welcome. I'm covering the wings now, have the fuselage covered. I'm doing Oratex so you can check that out as well. I'll be working on it Fri through Sun if that works for you, otherwise let me know what does. PM me and we'll set something up.

Clark

Welcome Steve. Lots of Kitfox in The Valley of the Sun. I have two in my hangar at Deer Valley airport. Another 7 Super Sport being built across from my hangar. Probably 8 or so at KDVT. Several in Chandler. At least two at Glendale and one of those just had his first flight a few weeks back. Private message me your phone number and we’ll see if we can get together soon.

P.S. The builders/owners map has pretty much been abandoned. It was maintained by one of our members.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Hi Steve,

I live in Cave Creek. I am building an STi. You are welcome to come by anytime. Welcome to the group! PM me!
    Paul

Building STi
    Rotax 915is
    MT Prop
    Oratex
    N951CT

I'm based at Glendale. Just finished my build and am flying phase 1 off now. Steve has my number so if you get with him, he might arrange some kind of get together. You guys would have to come to Glendale though since my box is from Glendale to Buckeye to Gila Bend to Casa Grand so, I wouldn't be able to meet up at KDVT yet. I likely wouldn't want to anyway as busy as that place is these days. )
    Fred
    EAA, AOPA
    KF5 (N49FK & N36KJ)
    Phoenix, AZ

Hi Steve:

I have completed my S7 with the iS engine at CHD.

You are welcome to come visit.

Cecil
    602-912-9353