Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Hi, I’m Steve in Arizona

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Hi, I’m Steve in Arizona

Hey Steve, yes there are many folks near you that are building or have completed Kitfoxes. I am building a Just Aircraft SuperSTOL in Cave Creek. I'm sure you'll hear from several guys real soon...

Clark

Quote Originally Posted by Clark in AZ View Post
    Hey Steve, yes there are many folks near you that are building or have completed Kitfoxes. I am building a Just Aircraft SuperSTOL in Cave Creek. I'm sure you'll hear from several guys real soon...

Clark
    Clark - I’ve narrowed my choice down to a Series 7 STi or a SuperSTOL. Great to hear there’s a SuperSTOL coming together close by. I really like that design. Let me know if you ever need a hand. I’ve got RV build experience but I’m not an expert by any means.

Steve

Steve, anytime you want to come take a look you're welcome. I'm covering the wings now, have the fuselage covered. I'm doing Oratex so you can check that out as well. I'll be working on it Fri through Sun if that works for you, otherwise let me know what does. PM me and we'll set something up.

Clark