Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Twice through the pass

Default Twice through the pass

Earlier in the year I posted a few pics of a Kitfox flight into the Austrian Alps. The trip eventually became a magazine article...

http://www.lightaircraftassociation....0-%20Twice.pdf

Default Re: Twice through the pass

Great write up - thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting Kerry. Fun read. From the cockpits of these very capable little aircraft, the World’s most incredible vistas can be revealed. All who buy or build aspire to to such adventures. A well written narrative, like yours, really puts us in the “third seat”. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox4 View Post
    Thanks for posting Kerry. Fun read. From the cockpits of these very capable little aircraft, the World’s most incredible vistas can be revealed. All who buy or build aspire to to such adventures. A well written narrative, like yours, really puts us in the “third seat”. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Thanks and I hope the story helps others to use their planes in the best way possible i.e. as transport to adventure and experience. If we ever resume international travel (post Covid) I am happy to take US visitors on Kitfox trips along the Danube or into the mountains. Kerry

Quote Originally Posted by Auster View Post
    Earlier in the year I posted a few pics of a Kitfox flight into the Austrian Alps. The trip eventually became a magazine article...
    Congratulations, great article!