Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: New propeller for 912ul model iv

Default New propeller for 912ul model iv

Hi guys I have been researching props for my model Iv 1050. I am trying not to make a mistake… I believe I am leaving a bit of performance on the table with the gsc.

im thinking about the ivo but I don’t know which would perform best . ultralight or medium , also trying to figure out exactly what the IFA weighs ( as a system).

im also curious about Luga. Does anyone have a contact ? Curious about cost and how it would perform .

thanks for any help, trying not to start a prop collection.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: New propeller for 912ul model iv

I have a Kitfox 4 1200 with the 912 UL as well. I started off with a three blade IVO ultralight prop, switched to a 2 blade Warp drive 72" square tip prop, and then to a two blade 70" NR prop from Ukraine. The IVO was smoother and much easier to adjust, but did not have quite as good of performance as the Warp drive or the NR. The NR is just a little bit better performance than the Warp drive. Despite the war, NR is still shipping props, and the price is probably a bit less than a new US built prop. My new Kitfox 4 build with the ULS will have a 2 blade NR as well. JImChuk