Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Dever Kitfox Owners

Default Dever Kitfox Owners

Hi,

I'm a 1400 hour pilot with Commercial and IFR tickets, and a tailwheel endorsement. I've never even been in a Kitfox but have been looking at them for years. I really don't need a second airplane but would love to build tailwheel time and get some experience with a Kitfox. If you're in the Denver area and any of the following sound interesting, reach out and let's talk.

1. I'd love to get a ride in a Kitfox.
    1a. Ultimately I'd like to build tailwheel time.
    2. Would you like to have your Kitfox inside a hangar at an airport? I have a hangar at BJC and would be happy to trade space in the hangar for flight time.
    2a. If you're close to finishing the build and would like to move it to an airport. The hangar is empty until probably January.
    3. If you're just not flying enough, maybe a partnership would be interesting?
    4. While low and slow is awesome, maybe you'd like to have access to a high and fast airplane? I have a turbo Mooney to add to the deal.

Thanks,
    Paul

Default Re: Dever Kitfox Owners

Too bad you don't live in Boise!