Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Utah Kitfox Members

Default Utah Kitfox Members

Just wanted to drop a post to introduce myself and say hello.

I am looking in to buying or building my first Kitfox. Are there any members on here around northern Utah who would be willing to show me around their Kitfox? Also, I would be interested in a partnership in a Kitfox. Any Utah locals looking to bring on a new partner or start a new partnership? Shoot me a PM and let me know. Definitely looking forward to the possibility of getting in to a Kitfox soon. Thanks-Jeremy

Default Re: Utah Kitfox Members

I'm not looking for a partner but we are building a STi with a 915 in Heber your are welcome to check out the build process. There are a couple of other builders in the PC/Heber area as well.

Default Re: Utah Kitfox Members

Quote Originally Posted by JayHenry View Post
    I'm not looking for a partner but we are building a STi with a 915 in Heber your are welcome to check out the build process. There are a couple of other builders in the PC/Heber area as well.
    Jay, yours is looking great btw.... I peaked when we were in the hanger checking where the S-20 is going to be sitting