Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Dynavibe available soon

Default Dynavibe available soon

It seems that at least for now, Dorsal's Dynavibe is no longer available to the TKF community. I'll need to balance my prop in the next couple weeks and I'd like to still have a balancer available to Kitfoxers. So I'm purchasing a Dynavibe Classic, and I'll make it available to the TKF community after I've balanced my prop. I'm struggling with what to charge for a fee. I'm thinking $100 which would include shipping to the borrower - the borrower would be on the hook for the cost to ship it back or to the next borrower. What do you guys think? When it's available, I'll start a thread for requests to borrow it.
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Default Re: Dynavibe available soon

Seems fair price. Pateys charge local guys 150$ to use there dynavibe g3x.
    Dustin Dickerson

Building 7ss STI x 2
    Oratex
    29" shock monster
    EP912STI 155hp
    Garmin
    N33TF......FLYING!
    N53TF......FLYING!

Default Re: Dynavibe available soon

I have Finn's dynavibe it came with the plane when I bought it from Finn. Finn asked that we make it available to the forum. I apologize that I have been offline and kinda forgot about this. I’m happy to ship this to who ever needs it.