Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Hello from Arizona

Default Hello from Arizona

Hello everyone,

I live SW of Phoenix. Not a Kitfox owner, yet. I am getting ready to order my kit, looking at the STI. Just waiting till we get into our new house, which has a bigger garage so I have room to work.

I currently serve in the US Army, 24 years and counting. Not an Army aviator, I work the cyber side.

I must confess, I love flying and freedom it brings. But recently a Trent Palmer youtube video popped up in my feed and I haven’t stopped watching them. Needless to say I am hooked on the Kitfox and haven’t even flown one yet. I am excited to get mine and start the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Hello from Arizona

Welcome to the website. There are 6 or 7 Kitfoxes at Phoenix Deer Valley including the Desert Fox which I'm sure will be along shortly. Come on up to KDVT and we'll show you around.

Bill U.

Welcome from another DVT guy. Absolutely come up and pay us a visit. You will crave a Kitfox even more!!
    Dave
    KitFox 6 Taildragger
    912 ULS
    Whirlwind 70” Prop
    Garmin G3x
    All around nice guy

Thanks for the invite guys. I would love to come up to DVT.

Welcome aboard Joe and much gratitude for your military service. 🇺🇸 I also keep my Kitfox at Deer Valley Airport. The Phoenix metro area has a large contingency of Kitfox aircraft of various models. Deer Valley and Chandler have, I would say, the bulk of the local fleet. I currently have two in my hangar with Bill U. and DesertDave located on the north side as am I. A good place to see some up close and I recommend a flight before ordering any particular versions as in the STi wing option ect.
    Private Message me, Dave or Bill with your contact info and maybe we can all coordinate with you when your schedule allows.
    I’ll assume you are located in the Goodyear or Buckeye area.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

I will send you guys some pm’s and set something up. I am actually on the opposite side of Phoenix in Queen Creek.

Welcome! Thanks for serving! My old man was army, grew up at Yuma Proving Ground.

Building has been awesome!!

Welcome aboard. STI is a great choice.

All the best!
    "Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive." Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: N46KF, 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul 110hp, G3x with 2 axis a/p, Beringer wheels & brakes, SS7 firewall forward, NR prop, Custom paint