Eddie is right. There is more, but I had posted so many pictures because I was so far behind that the system said I couldn't post any more pictures. So, here goes round 3.

Someone asked me about the paint booth so I figured I share with all. It's similar to what Brian Bowen used and I found it on Amazon. I've been very happy with it and it's holding up very well. Be sure to stake it down, even with the wooden reinforcement stands inside weighing it down. Made of a very exciting afternoon!!!
IMG_2013.jpg
More fuel lines from the header tank to firewall. You can also see the brake line going through the floor to the landing gear.
Fuel line2.jpgIMG_2450.jpg

Here you go Eddie!!! The engine is on and several of the fuel lines have been fabricated.
915 is on.jpg
The cowling is starting to take shape. It was a pretty rough start and I wasn't really sure where to even start. But everyone's advice is spot on. Work slow, taking a little at a time and it all works out. I could never get the tabs on the front to fit over the bottom cowl so I did like many others and cut them off. I'll manufacture some metal ones to take their place.

IMG_2479.jpgIMG_2481.jpgIMG_2480.jpg

One issue I had was the whole cowl sagged after I took the tape off. Had it all lined up, drilled it, clecoed it, high fived the kid and went in to have a beer. Came back out and the whole thing was hanging down lower than the spinner. Soooooo, after a bit of a freak out and a call to Eddie for advise, we moved the holes where the cowl mounts to the boot cowl and it is lining back up great. Lisa thanks you Eddie!!!
Cowling 3.jpgcowling1.jpgCowlinng 2.jpg,

The remote avionics tray is ready to go in.
Remote avionics tray.jpg
The Radiator/Oiler cooler combo is ready to go in. Just want to get the camlocs in first.

Radiator.jpg

Ted Myers has been helping out with the wiring diagrams and has been helping me figure out what I'm doing. Would definitely recommend him for help!

Also want to say a big thank you to Austin from PolyFiber. He's been amazing with the covering and painting. Great guy!!!

That's it for now. Wish everyone a happy new year. Gonna try and stay up to date from this point.

Todd